This is a workshop that explores programming and building Lego Mindstorm NXT 2.0 robots. This workshop will be for four (4) Saturdays in January from 9:00am-2:00pm. [Completed].
These are one-day workshops in February to introduce students to special applications
- February 4 - Build a website in a day - learn the basics of creating a webpage and customize your own
- February 11 - Build mobile apps in a day - learn to create your own smartphone apps
- February 18 - Learn how to create designs for a 3D printer - learn 3D design and print your creations
- February 25 - Get a taste of Raspberry Pi - a tiny, portable computer to make and create custom devices
These are 2 day workshops where students will learn to develop complete applications. All workshops run from 9:00am to 2:00pm. Please be on time. Lunch will be served.
- Build your own website - March 18 and March 25
- Build a smart phone app - April 1 and April 8
- 3D Design and Printing - April 22 and April 29
- Robotics - learn to program robots with sensors - May 6 and May 13
To register, click on the button below. You will be directed to a Google form to complete with your information and to register for one or more workshops.
Students must have parents or legal guardians complete permission slips as well as additional forms. Download the forms and either email them to: email@example.com or print the forms and bring them to the first workshop session.